Running low on tomatoes or cucumbers in your garden? If so, hit one of the Shenandoah Valley’s many farmers markets and get just about anything!
My favorite market is the Harrisonburg Market. Many no-pesticide farmers and just about every fruit one would want. It’s worth a 45-minute drive Saturday mornings!
This market information was accurate as of the time of writing and may only apply to the current season. Because markets may open or close early or late depending on the season, please be sure to doublecheck before going out.
If you have a market to add or want to correct any information, please contact us.
2016 Shenandoah Valley Farmers Markets
- August County, Virginia
- Bath County, Virginia
- Bath County Farmers Market (1st Saturday each month 9am – 1pm)
- Botetourt County, Virginia
- Botetourt County Farmers Market (Saturdays 9am – 1pm)
- Clarke County, Virginia
- Clarke County Farmers Market (Saturdays 8am – 12pm)
- Frederick County, Virginia
- Highland County, Virginia
- Highland County Farmers Market (Fridays 3:30pm – 6pm)
- Page County, Virginia
- Luray/Page County Farmers Market (Saturdays 9am – 1pm)
- Roanoke City, Virginia
- Roanoke County, Virginia
- Catawba Valley Farmers Market (Thursdays 3:30pm – 7pm)
- Rockbridge County, Virginia
- Rockingham County, Virginia
- Bridgewater Farmers Market (Thursdays 3pm – 7pm & Saturdays 8am – 12pm)
- Broadway Farmers Market (Saturdays 8am – 12pm)
- Harrisonburg Farmers Market (Tuesdays & Saturdays 8am – 1pm)
- Shenandoah County, Virginia
- Warren County, Virginia
- Front Royal Farmers Market (Saturdays 9am – 1pm)