These are the daffodils I haven’t had any luck in identifying yet. Hopefully the new pictures will help. There are additional photos in the Shenandoah Easter Daffodils post. I’m wading through daffseek to see if I can find it.
By the way, most of these were still closed tightly on Saturday. By Monday afternoon, they were open all over the yard. They are beautiful!
- They are very fragrant
- They “may” start yellow and turn white (I’m not sure this is the same plant, but I saw this in several locations)
- The stems are about 17″ tall
- The cups are about 1/2″ wide, 1/2″ deep, yellow, and tinged with orange at the very tip
- The 6 petals are about 1 1/4″ long, white with yellow tint at the very base; the top 3 “triangle” petals are more pointy than the bottom 3 triangle
- The entire blossom is about 4 1/2″ wide